Reference Code: 12040836
Location: Long Island City, NY, USA
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Citi Private Bank, is a leading provider of investing, banking, lending and wealth management advice to the world's most successful individuals and families. Citi Private Bank technology focuses all its global resources on large dedicated client base. The citiprivatebank.com web site sets up global working sessions with clients around the world and provides creative solutions that deliver direct value.
The Senior iOS Developer on the Citi Private Bank Mobile team will be responsible for application design, delivery, and quality. Addtionally, the responsibilities of this role will include but are not limited to:
- Participate in the full Agile process to delivery iOS based applications from design through to deployment.
- Support and maintain deployed iOS applications.
- Follow industry best practices for software development and mobile apps standards.
- Update technical documentation relating to design and code.
- Communicate status of projects and issues with project manager. Qualifications Required Skills:
- Experience with iOS SDK, Objective C
- 2+ years of experience in mobile application development
- An understanding of the fundamentals in object-oriented development and database structures
- Experience building complex iOS Apps that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Exceptional analytical abilities, creativity and attention to detail
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Good team player who is a self-starter and well organized
- Strong oral and written communication skill
- Experience with GOOD Dynamics SDK
- Experience with JSONKit, Core Plot, BCTabBarController
Citi - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...