This position is responsible for driving and monitoring the implementation of divisional initiatives to assist in achieving Corporate and Divisional goals; managing project plans, identification of milestones/dependencies, evaluation of results and follow-up; leading cross-divisional projects and committees for EHCM activities; developing and performing presentations.
1) Bachelor Degree in Business or health care field.
2) 5 years project/program management experience with successful project implementation and supervisory experience leading teams.
3) 5 years managed health care experience.
4) Experience working in a dynamic work environment and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
5) Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
6) Possess business acumen, strategic/analytical thinking and creative ability.
7) Proven knowledge/ability of PC and software programs to include Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1) Masters Degree.
2) Registered Nurse (RN) currently licensed in state of operations.
3) Management experience.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 19 months ago