L.A. Fitness is a well established, respected fitness company with over 340 state-of-the-art sports clubs throughout the country and parts of Canada. Based in Irvine, CA, our IT department is expanding to support new technology initiatives and keep pace with rapid company growth. Our team is one of the most rewarding to work within the industry and we now have a full-time opportunity for a highly experienced IT professional.
WPF, WCF, C#, .NET, ADO.Net, Object Oriented Design, Software Engineer, Senior Software Developer, .Net Developer, Transact SQL, SQL Databases, ASP.Net, WinForms
Description:Job Duties Include:
- Develop new applications for web and windows based applications
- Maintain legacy .Net applications
- Gather specifications and requirements for new applications and features
- Prepare technical documentation
- Work with business analysts on design of technical solutions
- Estimate technical effort required to deliver assigned tasks
- Communicate and meet with non technical end users and upper level management for application requirements
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience using C# and .NET developing enterprise level applications
- Extensive ADO.Net experience
- Extensive knowledge of the .Net framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, and 3.5
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience developing ASP.Net applications
- Experience with WinForms
- Working knowledge of remoting and web services
- Experience with multi-tier architecture
- At least 5 years of professional experience using SQL Server 2000, 2005, and 2008
- Strong SQL, stored procedures and triggers development and tuning
- Strong database design knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging business environment.
- Excellent communication skills, orally and written
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems or equivalent field is required.
- Experience using Visual Studio 2005 or 2008, Team Foundation Server, SQL Server 2005 or 2008
- Knowledge of XML
- Knowledge of XAML
- Ability to assess and design roadmaps for application integration
- Experience with WPF a plus
- Experience with Silverlight development a plus
- Experience with software configuration management
- Experience working in an AGILE environment
Full time position only. Contractors and Consultants will not be considered for this position.
Candidates must go through a background investigation before being considered for employment.
L.A. Fitness is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of having a diverse workforce. We seek and encourage qualified applicants regardless of gender, ethnicity, or other cultural or physical characteristics.
Monster - 2 years ago
Founded in 1984, LA Fitness is one of the fastest growing sports club chains in the United States and presently has over 340 locations in 22...