Commercial Acct Mgr IV
- Builds growth opportunities using the account planning process; actively manages planning process through scheduled reviews and updates.
- Extensive time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver solution sale.
- Significant percentage of time spent directly with customer; interfaces with all levels, including highest within customer organization; highly diverse set of functions and buyers; focus in on management level.
- Develops business plan in conjunction with customer.
- Applies consultative-selling techniques to identify and advance opportunities that result in ongoing profitable revenue growth for HP.
- Maintains high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity, as indicated in HP-conducted surveys and reports.
- Responsible for achieving/managing quarterly, half yearly, annual quota and/or margin.
- Enters all opportunities in pipeline tool and updates them weekly. Recommends and Implements industry leading Pipeline management practices.
- Ability to implement margin recovery activities/strategies.
- Acts as a first interface for international accounts in collaboration with members of global business teams, and local teams.
- Identifies customer requirements, matches with HP capabilities and chooses respective HP supply chain accordingly (Volume Direct or Indirect).
- Works very closely with external partners.
Education and Experience Require:
- University or Bachelor's degree.
- Detailed knowledge of key customer types or customers on given products.
- Viewed as expert in company; sought out by other Sales Representatives and/or first level managers for input.
- Typically 8-12 years of experience as referenced above.
- Industry experience required
- Experience in product specialty (computers, printers, servers, storage).
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Has good leadership skills and cross functional expertise.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Broad understanding of the customer's needs; applies standard as well as creative solutions to meet those needs; particularly considering the specific industry/market.
- Ability to coordinate multiple internal and external partners on multiple levels to deliver appropriate solution sale.
- Hi level customer management relationship building, working at management and executive level in lines of business.
- Partner organization intelligence aligned with partner management skills.
- Advanced sales negotiation, and deal closing skills.
- Identifies and effectively leads the account resources to ensure coordinated, efficient, account management, and accountability for achieving business results.
- Expertise in managing end-to-end sales processes in large deals.
- Relevant knowledge of client's industry; keeps abreast of trends and lead discussions with IT on strategic directions and linking discussions.
- Knowledge of HP's breadth of solutions and engages specialist resources as needed.
- Ability to understand the customer's business issues and translate to HP solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and drive strategic sales activity on a complex solution basis.
- Excels in competitive selling skills.
- Sells across platform and specialty.
Puerto Rico-Puerto Rico-San Juan
Yes, 25 % of the Time
HP - 20 months ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...