We are seeking an independent person who is a team player, can work autonomously, and is committed to the long-term success of our program goals and constituents.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Data collection and data entry
- Maintain office records and files
- Light bookkeeping
- Contact vendors and service providers as needed
- Compose, transcribe and edit correspondence
- Screen telephone calls and resolve routine and some complex inquiries.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Highly organized and flexible
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office including but not limited to word processing, spread sheet
- Excellent written/spoken English
- Good inter-personal skills
If interested, please send a cover letter with resume
- Must work well independently to deliver quality results
- Must be proactive and intuitive.
- Able to work well under pressure, ability to multitask is a must.
SeniorJobBank.org - 15 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...