The Celestar Corporation is anticipating a future need for PROPULSION SYSTEM ENGINEERS . If you would like to be considered and notified about opportunities specific to this operation specialty, we welcome you to submit your resume.
Once the specific needs are determined, we will reach out to see if you’re still on the market and interested. We realize that you may currently be employed, but like anything these days… Everything is Subject to Change!
PROTECT YOUR FUTURE….Keep Your Options Open!
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Active Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI Access
PROPULSION SYSTEM ANALYSIS, TEST AND EVALUATION
- Provide monthly status reports and quarterly Program Management Reviews
- Brief officials on Government selected studies, models, or analyses associated with this effort to various intelligence organizations, committees, or panels
- Process, model, simulate, analyze, document, and report on propulsion systems under test and/or evaluation
- Provide comprehensive studies verifying and testing data to support propulsion system hardware and performance prediction software test and evaluation
- Add additional capabilities to computer programs as required to support testing data, and to support propulsion system performance prediction
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
- Bachelor Degree
- Must have an understanding and working knowledge of propulsion technology, hardware integration, acceptable testing techniques, system component and subcomponent analysis and modeling
- Must be an articulate communicator who can think out of the box and handle a myriad of tasks at any given time
- Grasps and applies new information quickly while able to handle more complex assignments
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance, Employee Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off!
Celestar Corporation - 10 months ago