Immediate opening for a Medical Collector and Medical Biller/Coder experience in M-care, M-Caid, Private Insurance and HMO’s must have knowledge of medical terminology and familiar with ICD-9.
- Responsible for following up on all claims status.
- Initiates collection proceedings on unpaid accounts.
- Responsible for documenting ANY and ALL activities, contact, communication with insurance companies in the system.
- Responsible for Calling Insurance Companies for claim status.
- Review Denials, EOBs.
- Process Appeals to Insurance Companies.
- other Medical Collection Duties
Medical Biller / Coder:
- Reviewing medical record documentation to identify all services provided.
- Assigning appropriate ICD-9 code(s) to accurately support the need for service.
- Verification of correct insurance information.
- Assist the billing department in resolving claim rejects and/or denials due to inaccurate information.
- Data entry of highly confidential, personal patient information
- Additional duties as assigned.
Miami, FL US
Healthcare, dental and vision
Paid vacation and holiday
Indeed - 18 months ago