Warehouse – |
2 nd Shift Order Puller / Picker
JOB SUMMARY : Responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets Company standards for safety, security, and productivity. Responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Receives pick tickets from Warehouse Supervisor and reads order to ascertain catalog number, size, color, and quantity of merchandise.
- Obtains merchandise from bins or shelves.
- Picks customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Maintaining acceptable efficiency rates of both quantity of products pulled as well as accuracy.
- Maintaining bin/shelf integrity by keeping pulling areas clean of debris (empty cartons, box tops, etc) and by keeping product organized on shelf.
- Carries or transports orders to shipping locations or delivery platforms with materials handling equipment, ensuring orders are staged properly.
- Operates any materials handling equipment safely and efficiently as required.
- Maintains material handling equipment by noting and reporting any damage or malfunction and connecting battery to recharging station at the end of shift.
- Assists in maintaining the security and safety of the warehouse.
- To prove that you are detailed, please enter the word, "teamwork" in the appropriate area when applying.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- May assist in placing incoming items in inventory.
- May work additional hours to ensure the job assignment is complete.
- Performs additional duties as directed.
- Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Some college education desired)
- Computer literate with experience using systems that support inventory management, as well as the Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail with good communication skills
- Ability to perform in a team or group environment
French Gerleman - 21 months ago
French Gerleman is a leading regional supplier of profit-boosting electrical, automation, datacom and power transmission products and...