Inovalon is seeking a dedicated and self motivated Staff Accountant to be responsible for review, reconciliation, and assisting in the preparation of corporate financial statements. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
Location: Bowie, MD
- Review general ledger accounts and prepare necessary journal entries;
- Perform general ledger accounts reconciliation and analysis;
- Assist in the preparation of corporate financial statements for senior management;
- Perform account analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements and any intercompany general ledger accounts;
- Assist with account payable reporting process; review coding and month accruals; and
- Responsible for all non-income tax reporting for a multistate company, including use tax, gross receipts tax, and annual reports and licensing.
- Degree in Accounting preferred, or three years of related work experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel; and
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Inovalon is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics, and data-driven intervention platforms to...