Work under direct supervision to perform Supply Chain activities for assigned product portfolio to optimize inventory, minimize cost, and set and achieve customer service goals. This includes forecasting, capacity planning, execution oversight, and monitoring and reporting of results. Provide input for SIOP process for a given business segment in order to align market and financial requirements with manufacturing capabilities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide input to demand forecasts.
- Provide analysis to Product Managers and Marketing to decrease demand variations.
- Provide input for SKU rationalization and other lifecycle management analysis.
- Contribute the planning aspects of new product launches during the pre-launch phase.
- Complete spreadsheet analysis during issue resolution or scenario planning.
- Query databases for information required for decision making.
- Conduct analysis of inventory allocation where worldwide service is maximized.
- Calculate ISS requirements in terms of weeks of sale for new product launches.
- Ensure personal and company compliance with all Federal,State, and local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Logistics or Operations required.
- 1-3 years of related experience
- MBA/MS in relevant discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
C. R. Bard - 21 months ago
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...