This is an exciting new opportunity to join the Customer facing Cisco IP NGN lab at Cisco - RTP, NC. The Network Test Consulting Engineer position is responsible for customer specific solution testing and integration of the IP Next-Generation networks working at customer sites.
This will involve good understand of testing processes and strong trouble shooting skills. This position is responsible for planning, developing and implementing custom test plans for service provider solutions. This will involve workingwith the architecture/design team, analyzing new solution requirements, writing test plans, building test lab configurations, executing and automating testcases, and documenting results.
You will interface with all facets of solution architecture/design team, development engineering and test engineering and identify key gaps for end-to-end solution Integration and testing. Research and develop new methods to automate solution testing.
Position located in RTP, NC.
- Work is reviewed and measured based on attainment of overall objectives of department.
- Coordinates and executes plans independently.
- Recommends and ensures proper technical alternatives have been selected andimplemented.
2 years testing exp in cable environment preferred
- 5+ years in CMTS. Excellent knowledge of UBR10K is preferred.
- Strong back ground in RF Plant Environment is preferred.
- Has good written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills. The ability to work effectively and add value as a team member is essential.
Must be in RTP
If you are interested in this position please apply to the req at this time and paste your resume into the resume text field. Please do not just attach your resume and in the text field say -see attached resume- as the hiring manager will not have immediate visibility to the attachment.
Cisco Systems - 23 months ago
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...