HECKMANN CORPORATION (NYSE: HEK) is an environmental services company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ. Heckmann is dedicated to the movement, treatment and disposal of water generated by energy companies involved in the discovery and production of oil, natural gas liquids and natural gas. Heckmann is also a one-stop-shop for collection and recycling services for oily waste products, including used motor oil, oily wastewater, spent antifreeze, used oil filters and parts washers. Heckmann is building a national footprint across its environmental service offerings and has more than 3,000 employees and operates in more than 70 locations across 26 states servicing more than 20,000 customers.
Description – The position is being created to support the Director of Finance. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Performing extensive financial modeling (operating, M&A, financing, etc.)
- Reviewing segment financials/budgets and business unit metrics
- Reviewing capital investment projects
- Working on special business case projects that span across multiple business units
- Preparing presentation materials for CEO and CFO
- Travel as required to support various business segments, estimated at 10%-20%
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
BS Accounting or Finance or BA Economics
Must have positive attitude and energy, complex problem solving skills, ability to develop and execute independent work plans, aptitude to communicate with all levels of the organization.