Reference Code: 13003227
Location: Coppell, TX, US
Education Level: Other
Citibank delivers a wide array of banking, lending and investment services to individual consumers, as well as to small businesses. Our U.S. Branch Network is comprised of over 1000 branches across 13 states complemented by 24-7 access to customer service through a network of fee-free ATMs, CitiPhone Banking®, Citibank Online and Citi Mobile. Citibank's products and services cover a wide range of client banking needs including basic banking (checking and savings accounts, investment products), mortgages, small business, commercial banking, investment advisory services, and financial needs and analysis tools to enable Citibank to bring tailored solutions to every client.
The Teller delivers excellent client service and maximizes client solutions by identifying referral opportunities for new products and services based on the customer's financial goals while performing efficient and accurate banking transactions.
• Deliver outstanding client service by executing financial transactions in accordance with bank policies and procedures while maintaining an acceptable record in daily drawer balancing.
• Resolve account service issues and respond to client inquires promptly and effectively.
• Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets.
• Drive efforts in the branch to identify and implement a positive overall client experience.
• Deepen client relationships by effectively executing all services and referring bank products while achieving goals through daily sales activities and branch sales promotions.
• Proactively educate clients on utilizing available access channels (i.e. ATM, Online and Telephone Banking).
• Continuously learn new and existing products through sales aids (features, benefits, fees, etc.).
The information listed within this Description
summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position.
NOTE: You may be required to take a timed online assessment once you complete an online profile.
If you need to take the assessment, you will either be directed to do immediately or you will receive an
email with instructions on how to access the assessment within the next few days. Please ensure that
your email address is accurate on our system, and please note that the assessment invitation may
go into your spam folder rather than to your inbox. The assessment will require 45-60 minutes of
uninterrupted time to complete.
High school diploma, GED or equivalent relevant experience (12 months cumulative work experience in a role of similar scope and responsibility) required.
• Sales, cashier or other money-handling experience desired
• Client service orientation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Basic computer skills
• Retail/sales experience preferred
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...