ShowClix is actively seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated and experienced Regional Account Executive who is a stimulating communicator; has the ability to manage a variety of activities simultaneously; and possesses a strong sense of urgency for goal achievement. The candidate must have a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets. |
As Regional Account Executive, you will have the primary responsibility of establishing ShowClix and developing relationships with all ticket sellers in your market (likely within a 100-mile radius of your nearest major metropolitan area). You ’ll be tasked with owning your market by identifying, targeting, and securing new clients and business opportunities. The majority of your time will be spent selling the ShowClix event ticketing system, and our related services and products. The right candidate will have a genuine appreciation and curiosity for people and their business, as well as the knowledge and skills required to successfully influence and persuade.
- Develop a database of qualified prospects. Identify, target, and secure new clients and business opportunities in your market.
- Initiate outbound action plans to approach and secure new business in your market.
- Establish and manage relationships with strategic partners and key players in your market by attending and networking at events, conferences and seminars. Some travel required.
- Build and demonstrate expert product knowledge to provide an effective presentation of ShowClix ’s ticketing software and services.
- Maintain an accurate record of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, demonstrations, sent proposals and follow-up activities.
- Manage and perform to a sales quota.
- You will be selling to the following markets: Event Organizers, Nightclubs, Live Music Venues, Performing Arts Theaters, Museums, Promoters, Sporting Teams / Facilities, Resorts, Conference Planners, Expos / Exhibitions, Tourist Attractions, Fairs, Festivals, Non-profits.
- 3+ years of B2B outside sales experience is required, along with a track record of consistently achieving aggressive sales targets.
- Experience working for a software company and/or in the event ticketing industry.
- MUST be self-motivated, outgoing and well-organized while managing several prospects at the same time.
- Eager to sell! Ability to sell to and negotiate with prospects at all decision-making levels.
- Should possess sound business judgment, recognizing the balance between achieving sales targets and maintaining or increasing pricing.
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Competitive base salary
- Commission plan
- Full medical benefits
- Dental and vision benefits
- Company options
- Opportunity to own and manage a market
- Many growth opportunities exist within ShowClix
- Work primarily from home
ShowClix is a fast-growing ticketing company headquartered in Downtown Pittsburgh. Each of our team members has a passion for innovative technologies and a special interest in the entertainment industry. We hire smart and creative people who possess entrepreneurial-like qualities and thrive in a dynamic environment. The company°s clients include live music venues, non-profit organizations, performing arts centers, nightclubs, and colleges and universities. For information about life at ShowClix visit http://www.showclix.com/about/culture.
ShowClix Inc. - 19 months ago
ShowClix is a live music search engine and online ticketing company created to connect musicians, venues and show promoters with the...