The Vice President of Tax in Woburn, Massachusetts is a high profile position providing advice to executive management, audit and finance committees, and the Board of Directors, regarding all tax aspects of the operation of the company. You will be responsible for leading the Tax Department in managing all of the foregoing functional areas through a staff of professionals located worldwide, and managing relationships with external shareholders, service providers and government agencies.
- Reporting to Chief Financial Officer, manages a tax professional staff located in the US and Europe; supervises outside advisers such as accounting and law firms in performing services
- Manage, either directly or indirectly, a staff of tax professionals
- Maintain coordinated communications and efforts among global tax functions; recruit, develop, coach and retain high quality professional staff
- Develop and set goals and objectives for the Tax Department in consultation with executive management, and monitor performance against them
- Interaction on a regular basis with regional tax personnel so as to ensure fully informed and adding value in areas of compliance, tax financial reporting, and operational/development support
- Maintain a regular and frequent communication platform with world-wide tax groups on all issues
- Fully informed on all world-wide tax risk areas via regular communications and management of the Global Compliance Calendar
- Involvement in identifying all tax planning strategies in regions
- Manage interface with outside tax advisors, including attorneys, accounting firms, and other tax consultants, to ensure the most efficient tax position for the company.
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of...