This position on the Accounts Payable team will provide analytical support for stakeholders across the business including executive management. This includes: reporting, payment analysis, forecasting, budgeting, DPO and cash flow calculations and tracking business results against key metrics; and communicating results to management.
Education and Experience
- Assists with analysis of monthly results for presentation to senior management.
- Assist in developing budget and budget revisions.
- Assists preparation of financial models to understand business trends.
- Coordinate between regional finance and accounting teams to drive better understanding of results.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Experience: < 2 yrs
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Field Of Study: Business, Finance, Management or related field
- A combination of education and experience is acceptable: Yes
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
- MBA preferred
- Solid understanding of a particular technology discipline and is proactive in seeking out learning opportunities
- Good problem solving skills and ability to methodically work through complex issues.
- Self Managed
- Excellent ability to effectively generate cross-departmental cooperation between operational groups, business product units, process and systems professionals.
- Microsoft Office suite (Excel with Analysis Toolpack functions, pivot and chart wizards; PowerPoint; Word; Access; Project) and other reporting and data analysis tools.
- The ability to conduct detailed data analysis and develops reports a plus
Sits five to seven hours per day. Stands and or walks one to three hours per day. May bend, reach, stoop and crouch throughout the day. Should have the ability to hear, speak and see effectively to perform the necessary tasks of this position. Manual dexterity is occasionally required. The position may require frequent movement and activity relating to using keyboards, viewing data on computer displays, and communicating verbally and in writing to the needs of others. The employee-owner may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Working Conditions: Work is performed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Government Security Required: No
Level 3 Communications, Inc. (Level 3) is engaged in the communications business. The Company is a facilities based provider of a range of...