Hamilton Sundstrand is among the largest global suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and industrial products. We design and manufacture aerospace systems for commercial, regional, corporate and military aircraft and are a major supplier for international space programs. Our industrial products serve industries ranging from hydrocarbon, chemical and food processing to construction and mining.
BS in Engineering or equivalent. MBA preferred.
- Act as the primary focus for all customer service commercial activities in the region.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Middle East customers at all levels
- Develop and deliver the repairs and spares sales plan as agreed year on year
- Negotiate and conclude long term agreements to secure future business for Hamilton Sundstrand
- Coordinate support activities for all HS businesses with customers in the region
- Identify and develop opportunities to expand the spares and repairs business in the region
- Promote HS Customer Service business at trade shows within the region
- Conduct all business in strict accordance with the HS code of Ethics
- Provide local intelligence throughout the business on regional developments and trends
- Develop a strategic plan in accordance with current policy to maximise long term revenue streams to HS
- Monitor Customer Satisfaction and initiate actions to implement improvements where necessary
- Work closely with local field service representatives to meet and exceed customer service expectations.
Significant Aerospace experience background and familiarity with the Commercial Aftermarket.
This position is located in the UK. Other parts of Europe will be considered for a work location and remain flexible based on customer requirements.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
United Technologies - 3 years ago
Out in space, yet down-to-earth, Hamilton Sundstrand manufactures commercial/military systems for air, land, and sea. A unit of United...