Exceed sales budgets, drives excellent customer service and an effective sales culture throughout the entire store.
Hire, train and develop Sales Team talent
Effectively lead the Sales Team and entire Store in driving Sales, Customer Service and Recovery by directing and acting as a role model in an competitive environment.
- Hire, train and coach Sales Authorities and Associates on what to sell and how to sell
- Hire, train and coach Service Techs and Sr. Service Techs
- Coach, counsel, and discipline associates
Other Leadership responsibilities as assigned
- Using reports and analysis, identify opportunities, develop and execute plans to exceed Sales Budget, improve key customer satisfaction and Key Selling Metrics.
- Establish and communicate daily, weekly and monthly goals to Sales Team and tactics to help achieve the goals
- Assist customers in finding the right products to fit their needs and goals
- Execute Corporate Initiatives at a high level of efficiency and effectiveness
- Drive Regional & District best practices and initiatives
- 2-5 years experience in sales with 1-2 years leading sales teams required
- Excellent sales leadership skills
- Knowledge of retail business systems; i.e. POS and inventory tracking software
- Prior retail experience necessary
- College degree preferred
- Sports enthusiast preferred
Sports Authority - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Sports Authority, headquartered in Denver, CO, is the one of the leading full-line sporting goods retailer in the United States, operating...