Senior Software Engineer (Job Number: 322391)
SAIC has an opening for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Intelligence Operations and Technology Division (IOTD) systems and programs team that supports a diverse set of Government Programs supporting intelligence work for CONUS- and OCONUS-based customers. Specific ally, this position is for the Deployable CI/HUMINT portal (DCHIP) program.
The candidate will work with development, integration, and operations teams to support systems/software design, development, and integration as well as worldwide deployment, certification, and accreditation of those systems and software.
- Performing software analysis, design, development, and testing of applications to support existing Client-Server Applications and possibly migrating systems to a Cloud architecture
- Developing Server Side applications with Java, AJAX, YUI, Groovy, Grails, REST, SOAP, XML, Hibernate, Spring Framework, Web Services, Apache Struts, Oracle SQL, BEA Weblogic/J2EE application server (or similar)
- Deploying Applications on a JBOSS Application Server
- Determining system specifications to meet business requirements and hardware/software compatibility.
- Working directly with customers to refine and implement requirements
- May determine methods and procedures on new assignments and provide guidance to less experienced personnel
- Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related) and 8+ years’ experience.
- Previous experience with one or more of the following: Java, AJAX, YUI, Groovy, Grails, REST, SOAP, XML, Hibernate, Spring Framework, Web Services, Apache Struts, Oracle SQL, BEA Weblogic/J2EE application server (or similar)
- Active Secret clearance or higher, clearable to Top Secret
- Ability to work on complex problems and coordinate within a team environment to execute solutions to those problems using rapid prototyping, agile development, or similar methodologies
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures to be used on new assignments
- Works well with others to communicate tasks and execution strategies
- Candidate will have ability to complete complex assignments
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy & environment, health and cybersecurity. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of approximately $10.6 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2012. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Feb 19, 2013, 4:10:24 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-ALEXANDRIA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job
SAIC - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...