The Minneapolis Branch has a full-time Financial Services Representative position open. This position provides professional, knowledgeable and courteous service to our members through all delivery methods, while maintaining confidentiality of member information. Identifies member product opportunities and recommends USFCU products to enhance member relationships with the credit union and provides quality sales referrals. Opens financial accounts for new and existing members. Processes member transactions and requests efficiently and accurately. Independently responds to members’ questions, concerns and requests in a timely, competent manner. This position will also assist on the Teller line when needed. Maintains safety and security of our members, our employees and credit union assets by adhering to regulations, policies and procedures. Participates in achievement of corporate goals and initiatives.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6-months sales and service experience gained from financial services and/or customer service experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Previous PC experience, Microsoft Office preferred.
- Math aptitude and keyboarding skills.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Demonstrate punctual and regular attendance.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team player being flexible and dependable.
- Work independently while displaying initiative and decision making skills.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism while working under pressure.
- Be available to work various hours and locations as needed.
- Be available to work hours outside of the office to assist in community events and functions.
- Incumbents in this role are required to be compliant with the terms and conditions outlined in US Federal Credit Union’s SAFE Act Policy, which includes the submission of fingerprints, the successful completion of a FBI background check and registration in Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
Monday-Friday, 8:15 am - 5:00 pm; 2-3 Saturdays per month, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm.
US Federal Credit Union provides a competitive compensation and benefits package including generous paid time off, 401(k), incentive plans and much more!
To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
US Federal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
1400 Riverwood Drive
Burnsville, MN 55337
US Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
StarTribune - 6 months ago