This position exists to perform analytical, technical and administrative work in the planning, design and installation of new and existing IU Health standard or affiliated end user devices. Works on complex, hardware and software problems. May interact with other Information Services teams such as Networking, Servers, Database, Applications, Web, Venders etc. to restore service and/or identify and correct the core problem. Is knowledgeable in networking and communication protocols. Installs and maintains new and existing devices. Recommends changes in procedures. Provides regular status reports to management. QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job.
- Requires high school diploma.
- Requires ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Requires ability to work on a team and be a positive contributing team member.
- Requires platform specific knowledge of hardware and software.
- Requires the ability to learn designated applications.
- One or more years of specialized training preferred.
- Requires experience troubleshooting; repairing and installing hardware and software.
- Requires experience coordinating the installation of hardware and software.
- Requires experience in analyzing; planning; designing and installing new and existing end user devices.
- Requires knowledge of networking and communication protocols.
- Requires the ability to train and guide lesser experienced individuals.
- Requires ability to communicate clearly and concisely through written and verbal communications to staff and end users.
- Requires attention to details.
- Requires ability to evaluate problems for accurate and timely resolution.
- Requires ability to work independently.
- Requires ability to read and comprehend written instructions and procedures.
Ball Memorial Hospital - 2 years ago