Eaton Corporation's Electrical Sensing and Controls Division of Eaton Aerospace located in Costa Mesa, California has an opening for a Machinist. The successful candidate will be responsible for the set-up, adjustment and operation of a variety of deburring and/or finishing machines. Cleaning, deburring and finishing metal and plastic parts. Acid etching aluminum components for welding. Setup and managing heat treat ovens and operations.
1. Perform operations loading parts into various deburring/finishing equipment and running based on work instructions.
2. May be required to make simple setups and change tools.
3. Work from drawings and specifications.
4. Work under general supervision; work is subject to progress and final inspection.
5. Continuous improvement efforts required.
6. The employee may be required to work beyond normal working hours from time to time as the workload dictates
7. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Eaton - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers...