Auto req ID 399BR
Job Posting Title: Job Posting Title: " >Administrative Assistant-Translational Medicine Person Type: Regular
Job Summary and Essential Functions:
If you are looking for an uncommon opportunity -- a chance to join an organization known for its scientific excellence in the research and development of pharmaceuticals -- it's time to consider Regeneron.
Regeneron is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets three products in the United States, EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection, ZALTRAP® (ziv-aflibercept) Injection for Intravenous Infusion, and ARCALYST® (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use; ZALTRAP is co-commercialized with Sanofi. Phase 3 studies are in progress with EYLEA in two additional indications and with product candidates sarilumab and REGN727. Regeneron has active research and development programs in many disease areas, including ophthalmology, inflammation, cancer, and hypercholesterolemia.
Supports VP Translational Medicine, Clinical Sciences and department. Responsible for filing, telephone, scheduling. Acts as a liaison between internal staff and outside contacts. Organizes and coordinates calendar for department. Interacts with all levels of personnel (staff scientists to high level executives) nationally and internationally. Acts as a liaison between VP and all outside vendors.
Experience and Required Skills:
- Provides administrative support to VP and staff including but not limited to filing, faxing, correspondence, answering phones, scheduling meetings, and maintaining calendar.
- Updates various reports for VP and director reports.
- Distributes mail
- Coordinates travel arrangements, speaking engagements, meetings, and conferences.
- Organizes meetings with internal staff and outside guests.
- Orders office supplies.
- Submits, files, mails, and tracks in-house manuscripts.
- Processes Expense Reports, receives and distributes all Purchase Orders; Pre-authorizes ER’s etc. for VP’s signature and director reports.
- Assists other staff as needed.
- Arranges travel and processes reimbursement for outside guests.
- Follows up on technical issues with various departments (IS, graphics, Facilities).
- Arranges interviews for high-level applicants and summer interns.
- Associate Degree in Business.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including stock incentives, 401k with company match as well as the expected health and welfare benefits. Comprehensive relocation benefits are available, as required.
- 4 – 10 years of related experience and/or training.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply to us today and find out what we mean when we say that, at Regeneron, we have an unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Disclaimer: Regeneron is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means. Moving forward, Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com
ARCALYST, EYLEA, and ZALTRAP are trademarks of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Regeneron - 12 months ago
Regeneron is fighting some serious enemies. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals develops protein-based drugs used to battle a variety of diseases and...