Veolia Environmental Services delivers the industry’s most comprehensive array of services with a focus on keeping our customers operating at peak performance. We leverage three decades of experience, superior technological capabilities and best-in-class equipment to provide unmatched integrated solutions designed to help our customers work with greater speed and efficiency than ever before, on time and on budget.
: This position is the level between division management and field employees. The position works in the field with, as well as supervises field employees. The individual must possess a minimum of 5 years industry experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (The following list is intended to show ongoing primary duties. Employee will be expected to perform other duties as assigned.)
• Provide daily supervision over assigned crews, including observation of “on the job” performance appraisals and disciplinary action in accordance with company policies.
• Performs Hazard Recognition Awareness to remove all hazards from the workplace.
• Investigate customer complaints and take proper action to resolve them in a timely manner.
• Oversee assignment of personnel and equipment to meet requirements of job.
• Conduct safety meetings and investigate accidents.
• Goal-setting for all assigned crews.
• Maintain staffing levels consistent with anticipated demand.
• Performance evaluation and training of assigned personnel.
• Inspect equipment periodically to ensure maintenance and safety standards are being met.
• Recommend supplies and equipment purchases.
• Balance workload.
• Manage productivity and customer service using measurement tools such as Customer Feedback Surveys.
• Mentor employee as they progress through their career path.
• Position requires travel, percentage depends on job location.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years of industrial cleaning experience.
• Successfully complete operator exam prior to completion of hiring.
• Demonstrated ability to work well with customers and employees.
• Ability to read and understand budgets, reports and policies.
• Ability to write reports and make mathematical calculations.
• Problem solving skills.
• Ability to scope out and estimate jobs for assigned primary service line(s).
• Possess reasonable communication skills; both written and oral.
• Knowledge and familiarization of company policies, procedures and employee programs to provide information and direction to assigned crews.
• Must be able to pass physical and drug test
• Physically capable of performing all duties and responsibilities assigned.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds.
• Ability to work in adverse work environments including extreme heat and cold as well as wet and dry environments.
• Capable of working shift work under adverse conditions (up to 16 hours a day 14 days straight).
• Medically and physical capable of wearing a respirator while performing above listed work.
• 100% ability to stay focused on surrounding hazards at all times while performing job requirements in extremely hazardous work environments (steel mills, power plants, refineries, chemical plants, etc.)