With a strong, demonstrable background in wireless telecommunications you’ll be responsible for directly managing relationships with key operator clients. You’ll need to be a focused strategic advisor, consultant and client advocate. You will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Education and Experience
- As a trusted advisor and liaison you will be responsible for feeling and describing a client’s pain points and reporting that feedback in a way that allows us to more readily meet the client’s needs and solve their pain points
- You will be responsible for both pre and post sales for your designated accounts – This means you will need to credibly represent RootMetrics to our clients/accounts and embed yourself with the customer and know how to solve their problems
- You will need an understanding of purchase management, cash flow and the ability to report on sales figures internally as well as provide campaign updates and ensure that clients are satisfied with their ROI.
- You will need to be technically capable of understanding and defending our methodology as you work with our operator clients.
- You will need to be able to train our customers in the use and practice of our analytics.
- A BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant work experience)
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in telecom account or project management
- Strong RF background and understanding of wireless technologies, preferrably as an engineer, and operator challenges desired
- Good understanding of how Operators are structured organizationally, direct experience working with operators
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills
- Excellent written and communication skills including presentation experience
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Ability to manage and perform against a set annual quota
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
RootMetrics - 17 months ago