AXA Equitable is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA Equitable family.
This is an intermediate Administrative Assistant position that will be responsible for various duties that will support the EVP, BOM, DMs and the branch in general. There is also a Marketing and Sales Support element to this position that requires additional requirements. This associate must:
Work with BOM to manage the branch discretionary finances
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Use discretion in screening calls and visitors
- Manage and organize calendar
- Utilize strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with employees, clients, and financial professionals
- Respond to regularly occurring requests for information and regularly scheduled meetings, including Monthly Business Reviews, Branch/District meetings, and staff meetings
- Use experience and knowledge to understand and anticipate administrative needs
- Track incoming and outgoing correspondence and reports. Review and route as appropriate; draft responses where necessary
- Initiate and assist in special projects involving Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Maintain files and access filed material in a timely manner when requested
- Work with EVP & BOM to plan Branch Incentive Trips and other branch events
o Understand business objectives, needs and opportunities of sales clients.
- Create and execute integrated marketing and sales communication strategies in support of the branch sales organization
o Partner with key stakeholders (sales reps, District Managers, Compliance, Operations and management team, etc.) to deliver effective marketing campaigns.
o In partnership with all business partners, create sales/ marketing tools (presentation materials, collateral, etc.) with appropriate messaging, talking points and graphics.
o Serve as proactive communication conduit between sales, client relations, outcomes, DMs and management team.
o Understand and effectively communicate value proposition, sales strategies and best practices, business specific objectives, markets served and expectations and work cross-functionally to ensure strategies and programs are aligned.
o Use presentation software, interactive communication strategies, direct mail, email, websites, social media, advertising, and other delivery platforms as appropriate.
o Coordinating seminars with FPs, EVP and outside organizations
- Administrating Cultural Diversity program for the branch
o Overseeing Day of Service
o Developing sponsorships
o Coordinate with various colleges and Universities to identify and schedule representation at their fairs
o Coordinate with FPS to guarantee AXA presence at these fairs
o Track results
o Coordinate ordering of Marketing materials
o Sit in on monthly Marketing teleconferences
o Administer e-Relationship
o Coordinate all marketing events
- Assist as necessary with daily, monthly and year end processing of applications for agents to achieve branch goals and objectives.
Learning basic policies and procedures and acquiring general knowledge of department operations and other departments and their functions
- Comprehensive knowledge and practical application of a word-processing package and ability to produce simple documents
- Fundamental knowledge of graphics, spreadsheet, and database packages
- 2-5 Years of administrative assistant experience and marketing experience.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written); ability to interact with individuals of all levels of the organization
- Computer skills - knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload and recommend changes in office practices or procedures is necessary
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks
- Basic event planning experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferable
NOTE: AXA Equitable participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k), pension and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment. EOE M/F/D/V
AXA Advisors - 20 months ago
AXA is the holding company for an international financial services group focused on financial protection. AXA is the holding company of the...