ITT Exelis has an exciting opportunity for a Test Engineer as we provide engineering support to DISA and the Joint Spectrum Center.
The test engineer will be part of a team of software developers and test engineers. Responsibilities will include:
* Development and execution of test strategies, test cases and test scripts for Web Applications and Web Services
* Perform regression, unit, functional and system testing
* Creation of automated test scripts
* Day to day management of assigned test artifacts and traceability matrix
* Working hand-in-hand with the development team on reporting and resolving issues
* Provide support for test reviews and other test-related briefings
* Provide project status, and recommendations to management
* Adhering to test processes throughout the software development lifecycle
Bachelors Degree in Science, Math, Engineering and 5-8 years
* Testing in a DoD environment preferred
* Experience in test strategy development
* Defining test/automation strategy
* Experience in test process
* Adhering to quality guidelines, policies, processes, and standards
* Defining test measurements
* Analyze and define test coverage
* Technical leadership with a proven track record
* Ability to take ownership of assignments
* Ability to be flexible
* Ability to manage multiple projects
* Able to build relationships across teams and organizations
* Experience in web services testing
* Customer oriented- both internal and external
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Successful candidates must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Must me able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance; active clearance is preferred.
US Citizenship Required.
Clearance Level Required at Start Date
Percent of Travel Required
We are a leader in Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) related products and...