Oracle Customer to Cash Lead
About Hitachi Consulting Corporation
As Hitachi, Ltd.'s global consulting company, with operations throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, Hitachi Consulting is a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to Global 2000 companies across many industries. With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, we work with companies to understand their unique business needs, and to develop and implement practical business strategies and technology solutions. From business strategy development through application deployment, our consultants are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI.
Its client base includes 35 percent of the Fortune 100 and 25 percent of the Global 100, along with many mid-market leaders. With offices throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, Hitachi Consulting employs more than 5,000 professionals across 13 countries with delivery centers in India (Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad), China (Guangzhou) and the United States (Fargo, North Dakota) to offer global delivery scale. For more information, visit www.hitachiconsulting.com.
About Hitachi, Ltd.
Hitachi, Ltd., (TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a leading global electronics company with approximately 320,000 employees worldwide. Fiscal 2011 (ended March 31, 2012) consolidated revenues totaled 9,665 billion yen ($117.8 billion). Hitachi will focus more than ever on the Social Innovation Business, which includes information and telecommunication systems, power systems, environmental, industrial and transportation systems, and social and urban systems, as well as the sophisticated materials and key devices that support them. For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company's website at http://www.hitachi.com .
We are currently seeking individuals with a minimum of 4 to 6 years Oracle experience with hands-on experience with Customer to Cash modules.
- Responsibilities will include project execution, assisting in the sales/marketing process, and serving as a knowledge source in the core Hitachi Consulting Oracle Customer to Cash disciplines
- As a functional Oracle Manager/Lead you will work with our clients to set up Oracle where the Customer to Cash suite is needed
- Experience on multiple implementations of Oracle Applications R11i or higher with specific experience implementing modules within the Oracle Customer to Cash cycle, and an understanding of dependent/inter-related Oracle modules.
- Experience in shared services a plus
- Experience in revenue recognition a plus
- Proven ability to innovate solutions using seeded functionality
- 3 or more Oracle engagements with experience implementing the Order to Cash suite of modules
- Oracle 11i or later, prefer at least one Oracle R12
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with technology in one or more of the following areas - Oracle module and configuration experience:
- AR, iReceivables, Advanced Collections, Cash Management
- Oracle Applications Implementation, configuration, and/or support experience
- 2 plus years of end-user experience with Oracle Customer to Cash including day-to-day operations and optimization/customizations
- Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation.
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
- General consulting skills, including: team facilitation, business case development, and supply chain assessment / strategy.
- Lead consulting skills: manage a team of 2 to 6 consultants on a daily basis through define, design, development, transition, and go live project stages, report issues/risks to Project Manager, provide weekly status reports for the team, and conduct daily team status meetings
- Strong Microsoft skills, including PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Project and Visio.
- Regular and expeditious travel throughout the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables
- Available to be stationed at and work from an out-of-town client site for an extended period of time
- Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
- Hitachi Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Type: Standard
Hitachi Consulting - 22 months ago
Hitachi Consulting, a unit of Japanese technology giant Hitachi, provides business management and information technology consulting...