Under the direction of the Controller, provides financial reporting and analysis relating to decision support for the CTRH System. Coordinates with the Controller to insure proper systems are developed and maintained to generate comprehensive cost accounting information. Independently analyzes a wide variety and complexity of cost accounting issues.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The specifications listed below are representative of the education and experience as well as knowledge, skill and ability required.
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from an accredited university required
· Minimum four (4) years progressive experience in accounting or finance in a hospital or other similar healthcare organization required
· Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and healthcare is required, with specific emphasis on cost accounting and decision support
· Demonstrated analytical/problem solving skills including ability to provide complex analyses and trending of clinical and financial data
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, SQL, and Outlook.
· Knowledge of database concepts and ability to apply professional principles to effectively summarize data
· Strong verbal and written communication skills required to deal with all levels of management and staff.
Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard