Job Category: Sales
Location: Orlando, FL, US
Job ID: 826243-103545
As an Account Technology Specialist you will provide pre-sales, technical, and architectural support for enterprise solutions. The candidate should have a strong technology background that includes familiarity with the broad range of Microsoft products and solutions. In addition, the candidate should also have experience articulating the business value of Microsoft solutions and how these investments enable future business capability. The candidate must be able to build and maintain “trusted advisor” technical relationships with senior IT executives (CIO’s, CTO’s, VP’s) and key Enterprise Architects (Director Level and higher) in order to drive the adoption of Microsoft products and solutions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work with Business and IT decision makers to understand your customers’ business and IT strategies and initiatives. Demonstrate how to leverage new and existing investments in Microsoft products and services to create business value.
- Communicate the Microsoft technical vision and strategy for the customer, helping them realize the existing and future value of their investments in Microsoft solutions.
- Work with Account Executives, Solution Sales Specialists, and Technology Specialists in formulating and executing on the long-term strategy for the Account and evangelize Microsoft products, technologies, and solutions to meet strategic initiatives and revenue goals.
- Create, manage, and own product sales opportunities and drive the deployment of Microsoft solutions
- Advance your existing Enterprise Agreements within the maturity curve in the EA Continuum model.
- Drive the successful adoption of the Infrastructure, Business Productivity, and Application Platform Optimization Models by your customers
- Accurately forecast your business monthly
- Achieve your quarterly attainment to quota targets
- Become the Microsoft trusted advisor to the IT executive team and key enterprise architects
Requirements and skills for this position include:
- An absolute passion for driving business value via Microsoft software solutions
- Ability to work with executive level management at enterprise customers to map IT to business initiatives; ability to engage with a wide range of audiences from IT Directors to CIO/CEO level
- Strong communication and presentation skills and be able to articulate the business value of the Microsoft platform and position Microsoft products and solutions in competitive scenarios
- Deep understanding of business and technical drivers for deployment of technical solutions and familiarity with products, tools, and prescriptive guidance to enable successful adoption and deployment.
- Delivery of articulate, effective, and audience-appropriate presentations and demonstrations of Microsoft products/technologies, solutions, strategies, and initiatives
- Articulate the technical strategy & vision while demonstrating business value to the customer
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills and strong self-confidence in customer meetings
- Demonstrated team coordination skills
- Proven virtual teaming abilities
- Proven strategic planning, risk analysis, and business justification experience
The candidates' expertise should include broad understanding of Microsoft’s complete product portfolio.
- A strong technical background with 10+ year’s industry experience building and deploying solutions within large, Fortune 500 accounts is required.
- Knowledge of competitive platforms is required.
- A BA/BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is required.
Relocation is not available. This position will be based in the Central Florida geography.
Microsoft - 2 years ago
Microsoft Corporation develops, manufactures, licenses and supports a range of software products for computing devices. The Company's...