Fraud Analyst II reviews potential fraudulent account activity with customers over the phone for the prevention and detection of possible Transaction Fraud and Identity Theft (usually relating to Consumer credit card, Business credit card and Specialty Fraud). This position focuses on inbound/outbound calls from various channels, such as, BAC customers, Deposit Contact Center (DCC), Fraud Analyst I associates and Online wire transactions). The incumbent will take appropriate action based on transaction characteristics and account changes with indicators of complex issues related to possible Identity Theft. The Fraud Analyst II is also responsible for moderately complex research and analysis of account activity to assess levels of risk and fraud type. Takes appropriate action through follow up with merchants and customers to verify customer transactions when appropriate to determine legitimacy of transactions. Provides review and analysis of risk or changes in customer behavior. Experience is gained through training, following established procedures and guidelines and research utilizing multiple systems and tools.
- 6 to 12 months Customer contact experience in a call center
- Ability to apply sound judgment, effectively solve problems, and determine fraudulent activity consistently
- Ability to multi-task as business needs dictate with phone and typing required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced call center environment meeting production goals such as Average Handle Time, After Call Work, Quality, etc.
- Schedule flexibility - must be available to work weekends and holidays as business needs arise
- Proficient with computers
- Ability to de-escalate difficult client situations
- Inbound call center experience and/or experience with Credit Card Fraud, Online wire fraud and Deposit fraud
- Experience with handling business customers
- Knowledge of banking operations
- Knowledge of Fraud system applications (TSYS, BLAST and BLADES, BOSS/FAST, COIN and BOL)
- Knowledge of credit card terms and conditions
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...