This position is located in Boston, MA.
The Treasury Data Manager will be responsible for serving as the Treasury point person on data management and data projects for the Treasury department. The primary responsibility will be to ensure the timely and accurate completion of the Y14M (monthly) and Y14Q (quarterly) forms to the Federal Reserve as part of SHUSA¿s Capital Adequacy and Assessment Process. The Manager will also represent Treasury in the management of data for systems used by Treasury for capital planning and balance sheet management such as QRM and ERISK. The Manager interacts with IT, Accounting, Finance, DQRS, and other departments to manage and improve the date utilized by Treasury.
Manage the delivery of all FR-Y14Q/M submissions to the Federal Reserve Bank. This includes:
- Running the Y14Q/M Working Group and coordinating with all relevant Bank and SCUSA resources including IT, Risk, Accounting, Management Control, and Lines of Business;
- Managing the Y14Q/M-to-Y9C reconciliation process with Accounting;
- Producing and submitting the Financial Y14Q¿s (FVO-HFS, MSR Valuation, Basel III, Regulatory Capital, PPNR, and Supplemental) to the Federal Reserve Bank;
- Submitting the Loan Y14Q¿s to the Federal Reserve Bank;
- Working with IT to respond as necessary to Y14M Edit Checks upon submission to the data aggregator;
- Developing and documenting the Business Requirements for the loan data submissions (based on the evolving FR-Y14 specifications) for IT to continue developing the necessary technical specifications and report production systems;
- Monitoring and reporting progress on FRY-14Q/M development and production to the 3Q¿14 CCAR Project Management Office (PMO).
Represent Treasury for data management and data quality for the QRM and ERISK systems which support the Treasury ALM and Treasury Capital Planning Groups
Develops and maintains strong working relationships with internal & external business and IT management teams.
Complete other projects/tasks as assigned.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Between 8 and 12 years consulting or progressive technical and business project management experience; financial services background preferred. Knowledge of banking systems (loans, assets) a plus
Experience with the FR-Y14Q/M reporting requirements a plus.
Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Demonstrated excellent team leadership / managerial skills are required.
Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
Extensive project management/ leadership experience is required.
Some travel may be required.
Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills and also have the ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
Job ID: 53424
Performs job requirement/responsibilities in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
To express interest in and be considered for a position, please provide your background information and work experience by completing the employment application in its entirety. Incomplete information may result in rejection of your application from consideration.
Santander Holdings USA is the parent company of Sovereign Bank, which reigns in the Northeast with more than 700 branch locations....