As a Software Engineer, you are responsible for the research and development of marketing focused software systems. You thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment. Working closely with Architects and Analysts, you are passionate about developing cutting-edge solutions using cloud-based technologies that are accessible through various interfaces including web, mobile and tablet.
"HOW CAN I BE CONSIDERED?"
ADDITIONAL DESIRED EXPERIENCE
- You love to develop high-quality, technical solutions in a test-driven development environment
- You have a passion for innovation, keeping up with trends and continuous education related to the web, mobile web, and social media technologies
- You are obsessed with excellence and quality
- You enjoy working with clients and internal teams to brainstorm solutions as a technical expert
- You are team focused and actively contribute to development and coding standards
- You are committed to meeting project timelines and budget
- You are methodical and organized; comfortably managing multiple projects and priorities
- You are talented at explaining complex topics clearly and concisely to colleagues and clients
- You have experience integrating applications using web services, ETL and other integration tools
- You have deep analytical skills enabling you to comprehend complex systems and processes.
- You have the background and education to be successful. BS degree in Computer Science or Engineer (or equivalent training/experience) and 2+ years' experience in developing object-oriented technical solutions in a professional capacity
- You are a developer at heart and demonstrate proficiency in one or more of the following development languages; Java, .NET, Python, Ruby, C++ and/or APEX.
- You have a working knowledge of modern web technologies including cloud-based APIs and protocols (SOAP, REST, JSON)
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- You know how to build great software and understand the development lifecycle including functional & technical specification, documentation, QA processes, source control (SVN), maintenance, continuous integration, and deployment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a sense of humor and a work-hard/play-hard mindset
- Prior development experience with a professional consulting organization
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Siebel, SAP CRM)
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Azure, Google and/or Amazon web platforms
- Experience with the Force.com platform including objects, workflows, formulas, etc.
- Experience with Apex and Visualforce programming languages as well as the Force.com data model and API's
- Experience with iOS, Android, and WP7 platforms/development
Search Leaders - 9 months ago
Search Leaders is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. On a national basis, Search Leaders taps a passive resource pool that yo...