Job Number: 52826
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Brookdale Senior Living, the nation’s largest senior living provider, is seeking a Move-In Coordinator for our community located in Santa Monica, CA!!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice . Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living operates 648 locations in 38 states and employs approximately 33,000 full and part time associates and serves nearly 52,000 residents. BSL offers its residents access to a full continuum of services. - independent living, assisted living, retirement centers / continuing care retirement communities ( CCRC ) and management services.
Immediate Opening: Move In Coordinator
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Ocean House--2107 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90405
Contact: Ed Silva
Email: esi email@example.com
Key responsibilities include :
We seek the following qualifications:
- Provide Sales support by conducting personal visits with prospective residents, contacts and referrals sources.
- Conduct tours with potential residents and their families and assist in closing sales
- Provide sales support to respond to new inquires as requested. (phone ins, walk ins, emails and mail ins)
- Guide residents through the move-in process and work together with managers and staff to ensure excellent customer service
- Maintain data base to track leads and complete daily/weekly reports
- Assist with special events (Planning, implementing, presenting and follow-up as requested)
- Support sales in completing phone outs to prospective residents, contacts and referrals sources as requested.
- Overall administrative sales support
Work Schedule includes Weekends, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesdays***
- Proficiency in keyboard and data entry skills
- Must have excellent communication & customer service skills, be a good listener & be flexible to meet the demands of potential residents
- Demonstrated abilities in organization, communication, public speaking, and effective Interpersonal skills.
- Efficient skills and experience in word processing programs and Excel spreadsheets
- Knowledge of and ability to operate and maintain equipment: fax machine, calculator, photocopier, telephone, computer, and printer
- Exceptional ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task in an extremely dynamic environment.
- Effective problem-solving skills and strong desire to help those who have questions and problems
- 1+ year experience with Healthcare marketing or admissions preferred
HOW TO APPLY: Please e-mail resume and cover letter to Ed Silva at firstname.lastname@example.org or through www.brookdalecareers.com .
Keywords: account executive, ae, healthcare, inside sales, medical, outside sales, salesman, salesperson, saleswoman, selling, Santa Monica, CA
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 11 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living cen...