As a Dietary Assistant you will be responsible for serving nutritious, appealing and appetizing meals in an attractive environment.
Additional responsibilities of the Dietary Assistant include:
• Assisting with preparing menu items, snacks, and supplements following physician's orders, standards and regulations.
• Cleaning duties assigned in the dining area and in the kitchen/work area.
• Observing and documenting nutritional care as assigned.
• Operating dishwashing and kitchen equipment.
• Following infection control procedures and OSHA and CDC guidelines that apply to bloodborne pathogens while serving food, assisting residents and cleaning.
To qualify for the Dietary Assistant, you must have effective communication skills and be able to work with individuals of all ages.
Additional requirements of the Dietary Assistant include:
• Ability to comprehend and measure certain quantities
• Basic ability to communicate and comprehend.
The position is very part-time.
The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society (TELGSS) strives to be a good neighbor to all, particularly to the elderly people in need of...