The Damage Recovery Unit (DRU) has opportunities for Recovery Specialists in our Fort Collins office.
An integral part of the ongoing success of our company is the Damage Recovery Unit (DRU). When damage occurs to our company property – primarily our rental vehicles – the Damage Recovery Unit works to recover costs for those damages. DRU claim centers handle all claims involving damage to, and recovery for, company vehicles.
The Damage Recovery Unit is made up of five positions that work together in a professional office environment. Claim files are handled with specialized functions flowing from one person to the next to completion.
Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:30pm to allow for flexible scheduling options.
The Recovery Specialist handles incoming calls from renters, third parties, credit card companies, and insurance companies; documents calls; and updates information in the appropriate claim file.
- Review claim files to determine potential coverage and develop collection strategies
- Initiate appropriate verbal and written communication for the ultimate recovery within 90 days
- Make appropriate internal and external contacts to obtain necessary information
- Gather and evaluate police reports, repair estimates and other related documents
- Effectively negotiate with responsible parties
- Maintain accurate account of collections activity and incoming payments on claim files
- Interpret the facts of loss in conjunction with debtor feedback in order to establish settlement strategy
- Make recommendations for settlement strategy
- Make suggestions for alternative dispute resolution
- Update system notes and data fields
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Some college courses preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Two years of administrative, clerical or office work experience that included daily use of computer software programs and/or internet use required
- One year of general collections, subrogation or claims experience preferred
- Heavy phone experience preferred
- At least basic/beginner skill level in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word and Excel) is required
- Must be able to work full-time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Enterprise Holdings is in the driver's seat in the global car rental business. Through its Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car,...