Otometrics is the world's leading manufacturer of hearing and balance instrumentation and software. Over the last 50 years, we have provided solutions ranging from newborn hearing screening applications and audiologic diagnostics to comprehensive hearing instrument fitting and balance testing. We operate in more than 70 countries under the MADSEN, AURICAL, and ICS brand names.
Responsibi lities :
- Provide end-users and distributors with technical assistance via phone, email and other electronic medium.
- Document customer complaints and escalate unresolved issues.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and maintain audiological testing equipment and software.
- Verifies and customize customer orders as prescribed on the work order.
- Develop and present product service training to distributors.
- Coordinate effectively with Customer Service, managers, and other Technical Service Specialists.
- Adhere to and participate in the Quality Management Procedure.
- Travel to end-user sites and trade shows.
This position will require availability between the hours of 8:00AM and 5:30PM
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Self motivated with the ability to welcome change
- Associates degree required, Bachelors degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of one year experience in technical support position or equivalent preferred
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with co-workers
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to take on special projects
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as e-mail clients, remote desktop software and Web Browsers.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification is a plus.
- Experience in medical manufacturing/distribution is a plus
- Minimal travel is required
Otometrics - 19 months ago