Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities.
Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values.
Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 139,000 people in 65 countries with annual revenues in excess of $119 billion. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and
people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at www.cargill.com.
Cargill has a great opportunity as a
Health Services Assistant at our Fresno, CA
location. This role p
rovides customer service to Health Services clients and clerical support to the Health Services department.
Primary responsibilities include documentation management, reporting, driving injured employees to/from doctor appointments, and handling employee questions or concerns.
The Health Services Assistant will also support the other Health Services roles and the Human Resources department as needed.
- Drive employees to off-site appointments in a safe and timely manner.
- Filing and managing medical/workers compensation documentation in accordance with retention policy, including creating new employee medical files.
- OSHA recordkeeping and entering and reporting new workers compensation claims.
- Assist licensed nursing staff with patient care duties, including vital sign for physical exams and drug/alcohol testing, paperwork, translation assistance, etc.
- General customer service-answering questions, helping with completion of paperwork, ect.
Occasional time in the plant operations - primarily office work environment, fast pace environment with multiple demands at one time.
- Assisting the HR department and other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED Equivalency
One ore more years of experience in administrative role preferably in a healthcare setting
Prior work experince handeling confidential information and documents
Demonstrate strong computer/technical skills and capabilities (e.g. Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint).
Demonstrate strong organizational skills
Ability to obtain and maintain Driver's license and driving record in compliance with company insurance requirements
2 or 4 years degree in Business or Human Resources
One or more years experience in Occupational Heath or Workers Compensaton role
Certification in an allied health field, such as Medical Assistant, Certified Nursing Assistant, or Emergency Medical Technician.
CPR/First Aid certification
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
Cargill - 9 months ago
Cargill is a unique place you can grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading inter...