Riverside Research’s National Systems Directorate has an opening for a Computer Systems Engineer/Analyst I in the Melbourne Florida area.
• Provide expertise in the modification, maintenance, and enhancement of field testing software systems, while additionally providing interface, as appropriate, to existing systems, including legacy systems, to gather/provide needed information and data
• Provide training on enhancements, maintenance and operation of systems
• Develop and apply advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of highly complex and advanced software applications and problems requiring the expert application of advanced knowledge
• 4+ years working knowledge and/or familiarity with the higher order programming language
• Specialized experience in analysis, design, and maintenance of complex software systems, including simulations and modeling, client/server architectures, networking techniques and protocols, databases, programming languages, and/or operating systems
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
In addition to responsibilities listed, the jobholder should expect to undertake other related duties as assigned.
Applicants considered for employment are subject to verification of security clearances and other background investigations.
Riverside Research - 13 months ago
Riverside Research is an independent not-for-profit, scientific-research institution committed to enhancing the security of our nation...