Req ID 58334BR
Plasma Center Manager - Missoula, MT
BioLife Plasma Services
Location of Position
Improving Lives. Improving life for everyone . A subsidiary of Baxter Healthcare, BioLife is an industry leader in operating high quality plasmapheresis centers throughout the United States.
For specific location center operating hours visit: biolifeplasma.com.
- Responsible for managing the operations of plasma collection facility, to include financial, marketing, administrative, regulatory, quality, personnel and facilities management functions. Supervises the daily functions and staff activities across departments to optimize operational efficiency.
- Supervise the operations within the facility. This includes maintaining compliance with all federal, state, local and company regulations related to quality of product, employee and donor safety.
- Provide leadership to ensure donor retention, high customer service levels, production monitoring and cost data.
- Manage facility audit processes and helps to resolve any related issues that arise from the audit. This includes collaborating with Regional Manager and management team to prepare for and host internal and external auditors and ensuring timely response and closure to audit observations.
- Perform analysis of related data to promote efficient operations. This includes forecasting and attaining production and cost goals, while assuring compliance with Baxter, local and federal regulations.
- Resolve related facility issues and manage inquiries for facility information. May assist in center production issues.
- Manage center staff. Includes staff communication, providing feedback to employees, developing employee talent, administering compensation, and assisting in management of the recruiting process. May support and conduct management training • Supports the center management team in identifying operational opportunities for continuous improvement, initiating changes to center processes as needed, through use of company approved procedures (including but not limited to 5S, Value Stream Mapping and Kaizen).
Doing Work that Matters
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of three years experience preferably in a medical or other regulated field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational and technical skills. Ability to attract, retain, motivate and develop a team of diverse individuals. Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and communicate with senior management. Occasional travel required. Requires weekend and extended work periods. Potential exposures to blood borne pathogens"
Baxter provides its employees with comprehensive compensation and benefits. To view additional opportunities at Baxter and to learn more about the company, please visit our Web site at http://www.careers.baxter.com/. EOE M/F/D/V.
Baxter - 2 years ago
axter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily...