(Job ID: 200611)
§ Designs, develops and validates Powertrain Control Modules functions
§ Performs circuit design worse case analysis and simulation by using knowledge of electronic principles & theory
§ Contributes to the creation of new design solutions, identifies problems and determines alternate solutions
- Completes project goals and monitors status while being aware of overall program goals
- Performs testing and troubleshooting in a variety of engineering tasks.
- Performs engineering related studies, processes, designs, inspections and/or quality audits.
- Gathers records and maintains engineering specific information during design validation and testing.
- Prepares charts, graphs and diagrams to illustrate various engineering procedures.
- Specification development or preparation.
§ Experience with schematic capture (i.e. Mentor Graphics) and circuit simulation tools (Pspice)
§ Proficient in the use of computers and the Microsoft Office tools suite
§ Ability to use electronic test equipment (digital multimeter, oscilloscope, signal generators, LSA etc).experience in a hardware design role.
§ Good interpersonal/communications skills and experience working in a matrixed engineering organization
§ Able to work efficiently within a matrix engineering organization
§ Able to operate with limited direction.
§ Reviews decisions made by other engineers.
Minimum 2 years expereince
- Contributes to team and demonstrates team leadership.
Academic degree: Yes
Course of study/major: Engineering,
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years Powertrain engineering experience
- 5 years electrical engineering experience
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application. Your contact partner: Continental, Division Powertrain, Recruiting, Employer Branding & Recruiting.
Continental AG - 13 months ago