Ensuring our customers have the best experience is a priority. A Sales Associate is directly responsible for providing customers with exceptional service and driving sales to meet company goals and objectives. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented with an ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced environment. This position requires a lot of teamwork and provides a great opportunity to join a growing and successful company.
The ideal candidates will posses:
· Previous retail experience preferred, but not required
· Effective interpersonal skills
· Ability to present and sell eyeglass features and specialty lenses
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to learn and apply optical knowledge
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time
· Ability to transcribe words and numbers
· Must be able to work and interact effectively within a host store environment, adhering to and promoting all host store policies, procedures, and regulations
· Perform duties in such a manner as not to jeopardize the safety and health of themselves, fellow- associates, customers, the public, or the environment
· Participate in regularly scheduled mandatory communication meetings to keep informed of changes in the Company and Corporate policies
· Assist customers with selection of optical goods based on prescription written by Optometrist and individual needs
· Meet and/or exceed pre-established Companygoals
· Ensure all intra-web functions are done daily including cancelled job status, backorder list, and problem jobs
· Take optical measurements for customer eyewear
· Correctly operate equipment necessary to adjust eyewear
· Coordinate the delivery of eyewear products to customers according to Company guidelines
· Listen and respond immediately with an appropriate level of concern to all customer issues. Analyze, solve, and correct customer service issues
· Check status and notify customers when orders are delayed
· Help maintain the Vision Center’s appearance at all times
No Phone Calls, Please. NVI is an Affirmative Action Employer EOE/M/F/D /V
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is the fourth largest optical retailer in the United States, operating over 700 retail locations in 43 states...