Nirvanix is leading the disruption of the storage market with its enterprise-class cloud storage services. To move to the next level, we are building on the strengths of the Nirvanix technology and services to continue redefining cloud storage. With an aggressive product roadmap and revenue growth goals, we are looking to build a dynamic engineering team that is the most competitive in the industry.
The Performance Engineer is a key position to test Nirvanix's enterprise-class service for up to "Five Nines" availability on petabytes of data. The ideal candidate has experience working with complex software systems and pushing those systems beyond their limits.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and implement stress and performance testing strategies and framework.
- Execute stress and performance tests.
- Report test results to stakeholders.
- Drive automation into stress and performance test execution.
- Log and track issues found.
- Contribute to driving product quality to enable the company to meet its goals.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5 yrs software system stress and performance test experience.
- Understanding of web services and applications using REST/SOAP and underlying protocols (HTTP/S, TCP/IP).
- Experience creating and maintaining a stress/performance test bed.
- Experience implementing and executing stress/performance test cases.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of configuring client-server environments using mixed platforms (web servers, SQL servers, Linux, and Windows).
- Ability to work independently to achieve goals in a fast-paced, small-company environment.
If this sounds like you, then you'd love working for Nirvanix. We've got some cool projects for you to work on. Send us your resume.
- Background in storage technologies
Nirvanix - 2 years ago