Responsible for identifying Treasury Management opportunities with prospects and clients. |
· Develops and maintains profitable and quality cash management relationships with customers. Responsibilities include sales prospecting, product pricing and structuring, customer proposals and servicing.
· Assists in the development and delivery of a marketing plan. Cross sells other bank products, and stays current on competitor offerings to suggest product improvements.
· May mentor other Treasury Management colleagues.
· Through consultative, needs-based selling, the Treasury Management Sales Advisor is responsible for identifying Treasury Management sales opportunities with both prospects and clients.
· Position duties include independent Treasury Management sales prospecting, cross-selling to existing clients, product pricing and account structuring, proposal creation and presentation, and performing client reviews. Through a strong partnership with Relationship Bankers, the Sales Advisor carries out market, portfolio, and deposit strategies while identifying cross-sell opportunities for other lines of business. The Sales Advisor also must maintain strong industry knowledge, stay current on competitor offerings, and provide market and competitor feedback to ensure competitiveness. Cross sells other bank products, and stays current on competitor offerings to suggest product improvements.
· A minimum of 5-7 years in Treasury Management Sales or Commercial Lending is required.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (7 years of Treasury Management sales experience) is required
Other Traits and Qualifications:
· Advanced sales, negotiation, and communication skills required.
· Knowledge of bank products and continual development of product expertise is a must.
· CTP designation is strongly preferred.
· Ability to develop working relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire tobacco users (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for tobacco use before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
Based on experience this position may be hired at the senior level.
Huntington Bancshares - 22 months ago