The Lead Bank Reconciliation Clerk will work to ensure Sarbanes Oxley compliance by monitoring and auditing bank reconciliation operations for the Corporate Financial Services team. Will also function as an operational resource, offering training and mentoring the team members.
1. Perform daily reconciliation of bank activity
2. Work exception items from electronic payment file upload process
3. Train new employees
4. Team point-of-contact for issues requiring IT.
5. Oversee daily operations and field questions from the bank recon team
6. Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Associate's degree in business or accounting preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, internet and email
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Self-starter and team player
- Focus on quality and service
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage a heavy workload
- Integrity to handle sensitive or confidential information is critical
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
- 3 years ago - save job
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.