Demonstrates exceptional customer service and selling skills. Is knowledgeable in all product categories, and readily assists customers to determine needs. Fosters a collaborative work environment, ensuring a positive internal and external customer experience.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
2. Human Resources:
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting and well as quickly responding to customer inquires and needs.
- Knowledgeable in all merchandise categories and able to make appropriate suggestions for customers.
- Ensures that all customers receive good service and quality merchandise.
- Locates merchandise for customer when not available in store.
- Identifies opportunities to drive traffic into the store through community events (weddings, parties, etc.) and communicates to Manager.
- Fully understands and can communicate party planning guide to all interested customers.
- Regularly communicates with Store Manager and Assistant to keep informed on all sales, promotions, and campaigns.
- Maintains open and flexible availability to accommodate store needs.
- Ensures company standards are met for store and associate appearance at all times.
- Assists in the maintenance of the store to ensure cleanliness and organization at all times.
- Stock and organize merchandise as necessary.
- Assist in ordering merchandise as directed by managers.
- Assists in the execution of the Merchandise Calendar, campaigns, and sales promotions as necessary.
- Knowledgeable on all pricing, signage, and display and can communicate to customers.
- Assist in Receiving regular vendor deliveries and replenishing sales floor in a timely manner.
- Enforce all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security.
- Performs any other duties as directed by supervisors.
We are the leading alcoholic beverage-lifestyle specialty retailer in the western United States and among the largest in the...