The Operations Manager is a senior-level store position.
The Operations Managers assumes total store
responsibilities in the absence of the Store Manager.
· Drive results through the appropriate behavior and
strong partnership with other executives and store
· Provides leadership and counsel to store team on
driving sales and operating the building to achieve
EBITA (earnings before interest, taxes and amortization)
· Establish and maintain stockroom standards to
facilitate selling floor.
· Play a role in managing and delivering credit and gift
card results to optimize sales performance.
· Collaborate with corporate resources to promptly
resolve open issues.
· Always act with integrity, safeguarding company values
· Manage staffing and oversee scheduling objectives to
enhance customer’s experience while maintaining
· Execute well-planned shortage and safety programs to
support earnings objective.
· Anticipate, plan and execute supply ordering and
selling floor replenishment as a key component of the
· University or College degree in Business or related
· 3+ years experience in retail industry
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· Great communication and organizational skills
· Creative and analytical thinker
· Ability to adapt to changing priorities
· Advanced Microsoft skills
· Ability to coach, train and mentor staff
Note: Only applications submitted online will be
Lord and Taylor welcomes all applicants for this
position, however only those selected for an interview
will be contacted.
Lord & Taylor - Stores - 9 months ago