· Responsible for the planning, coordination and status reporting of projects from initiation to implementation. Responsible for managing project costs, resources, change requests, risks and issues to ensure that maximum business benefits are maintained. Provides regular project status updates.
· Typically holds a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, or other related field (or has equivalent work experience). Typically has prior relevant IT and business work experience.
· Requires financial acumen in terms of representing project financials within the Enterprise Portfolio Management System. May have experience performing as a Programmer/Senior Programmer Analyst and/or Service Delivery Engineer within a technical delivery/support organization.
· May have business experience in a functional domain.
· Responsible for the delivery of small projects that deliver functional change to a single business product/service or provide support to medium to large projects that deliver significant functional change to multiple applications for single business products/services.
· Typically reports to a Program Manager, Lead Project Manager or Director Technical Delivery.
· Works with Program Managers or Lead Project Managers to ensure successful project delivery.
· Develops project plans and ensures that the scope and approach are fully understood by all stakeholders.
· Identifies and tracks key project milestones (base-lining critical path).
· Ensures all systems of record for project reporting are kept current, and directs and monitors work efforts on a regular basis.
· Ensures accurate reflection of project budgets, forecasts and actuals within Clarity.
· Monitors and communicates progress of project delivery in terms of cost, forecast, schedule and assessment of risks/issues.
· Ensures effective change control procedures and processes are efficiently used to maintain control on scope, schedule and cost.
· Facilitates Post Implementation Reviews and ensures lessons learned are carried forward appropriately.