Hockey Skate & Stick – Shop/Repair Associate - NJ
We are seeking candidates experienced and knowledgeable with hockey skate & stick shop repair (cutting sticks, sharpening blades and basic skate repair). Ideal candidate with have good hockey sports knowledge as well as experience working in a shop with some basic power tools, grinders, cutters, etc.
Must be available to work full-time retail hours (days, nights and weekends) and be flexible to a changing schedule.
- High School Diploma preferred
- Previous hockey experience including hockey shop & repair experience
- Knowledge of sporting equipment and/or sports carried by MonkeySports Inc.
- Must have the ability to work with power tools and machinery necessary for shop and repair work
- Must have proven ability to work independently, safely and within safety guidelines
- Must have effective oral and written communications skills
- Must be able and willing to work weekends and holidays
- Must have ability to read, understand and interpret written materials and oral instructions
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Employee Discounts
MonkeySports, Inc. has been serving athletes around the world since 1999 with an expertise that comes from employing players and goalies who are passionate about the gear, the customer and the game. MonkeySports, Inc. continues to grow as an industry leader with 5 websites and 5 brick-and-mortar stores (Irvine & Santa Ana - California, Woodbridge -New Jersey, Norwood -Massachusetts and Sweden) and boasts a huge selection of gear for ice hockey, roller hockey, goalie, lacrosse, baseball and softball including trusted brands such as Easton, Reebok, Bauer, CCM, Warrior and many more.
The online stores operate under the banners of hockeymonkey.com, goaliemonkey.com, lacrossemonkey.com, homerunmonkey.com, monkeyteamsports.com and hockeymonkey.eu.