At MOSAIC Technologies Group, we provide careers, not jobs.
MOSAIC Technologies Group, Inc. provides consulting and technical services to Government and Commercial clients. MOSAIC supports client needs across classified mission support, technology development, through CMMI training and appraisals. With expertise in Consulting, Process, Technology, Mission, and SETA Services, MOSAIC provides full lifecycle development and support for your mission.
- Manage Lab for Sustainment activities
- Perform system design, specifications, and system/component performance and interface requirements.
- Perform advanced-level development, integration and acceptance, installation and test plans with minimal supervision.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to
- task specifications.
- Design, develop, deploy and support multiple infrastructures'
- Analyze system requirement and manage design and development
- activities for complex systems.
- Guide Users/Lead Team in formulating requirements, and advise
- alternative approaches.
- Develop associated advanced technical documentation.
- Guide implementation of the CMMI Level 3 best practices.
- lncorporate new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
To be considered for this position, you must be a US citizen and be able to meet the full eligibility requirements for access to classified information in an intelligence community setting.
- Ten (10) years (e.g. B.S. Degree plus 6 yrs - Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Engineering or Electrical Engineering.) Systems Engineering experience working technical projects.
- Four (4) years working with IA Products, and/or Key Management Products and Solutions to include all of the following:
- Developing object oriented programs
- Performing requirement analysis/generation
- Developing systems and software architectures
- Conducting independent verification and validation of system requirements
- Must be in compliance with certification requirements detailed in DoD 8570-M, IAT Level 2.
MOSAIC Technologies Group, Inc - 2 years ago